USBenefits Insurance Services, LLC is a full service Managing General Underwriter. We provide Medical Stop Loss Reinsurance for employer groups through qualified Third Party Administrators and select brokers. USBenefits has complete responsibility for all administration, claims and underwriting decisions pertaining to its Medical Stop Loss program. Our departments work in concert to deliver financially stable Medical Stop Loss products.
Are you a self-starter, outgoing, driven, high energy, problem solver and a deal maker?
Stop Loss Underwriters, Claims Auditors and Marketers are invited to apply for USBenefits Insurance Services (USBenefits) vacancy in our Marketing department.
While experience in stop loss or medical benefits is preferred, an insurance background is required. The ideal candidate has Marketing, Underwriting and/or Claims experience within the stop loss industry. A marketing background is helpful, but not necessary – a marketing attitude coupled with a sense of creativity and good business acumen is more important.
This may be a hybrid or remote position; therefore, it can be located anywhere in the United States.
Travel is approximately 25%.
The responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Generate and increase stop loss submission activity and revenue growth through strategic marketing efforts.
- Utilize consultative and solution-based approaches to build and maintain relationships with customer contacts, as well as assist with negotiating sales opportunities, including renewals.
- Evaluate prospective group/account exposures and coverages. Target production sources with highest opportunity of achieving USBenefit’s objectives, such as premium growth, profitability, retention, rate increase and other metrics.
- Develop a marketing plan to achieve assigned objectives, which includes collecting competitive information, marketing data and industry trends.
- Demonstrate exceptional internal / external marketing and collaboration skills.
- Active participation in industry trade events and other venues.
- Manage company’s social media presence, including content development.
- At least five years of commercial insurance, employer stop loss and/or employee benefits experience.
- Must be a team player, who works collaboratively with a proactive approach.
- Understanding of insurance Marketing distribution models (i.e. roles of MGU, carrier, TPA, brokers, consultants, agents, etc.).
- Strong organization and analytical skills.
- Solution-oriented and able to think “outside of the box.”
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
USBenefits offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive employee benefits package including health insurance, dental & vision insurance, life insurance and 401(k). Other benefits include personal time off and a holiday schedule. This positive, collaborative, professional work environment is a great place to work and grow in your field of expertise.
Interested candidates should submit resume along with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: “Medical Stop Loss Marketing Representative”
Please visit our website: www.usbstoploss.com