Are You Ready to Make a Difference? We are always looking for outstanding people to fill positions at USBenefits.
Medical Stop Loss Underwriter
We have an opportunity for a Medical Stop Loss Sales/Marketing Representative, who is highly motivated to drive profitable growth. Some of the key responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Three or more years of experience in medical stop loss underwriting
- Solid technical understanding of medical stop loss underwriting and risk evaluation
- Strong mathematic and organizational skills
- Proficient with the David Young System
- Excellent producer relationships
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
USBenefits offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive employee benefits package including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance and a generous 401(k). Other benefits include a 37.5 hour work week, summer hours, personal time off and a holiday schedule. The positive, professional work environment is a great place to work and grow in your field of expertise. We hope to hear from you soon to see how you can contribute to our success.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com
Subject: “Medical Stop Loss Underwriter”