Are You Ready to Make a Difference?
We are always looking for outstanding people to fill positions at USBenefits.
Medical Stop Loss Underwriting Assistant
USBenefits Insurance Services, LLC is a full service Managing General Underwriter. We provide Medical Stop Loss Reinsurance for employer groups through qualified Third Party Administrators and select brokers. USBenefits has complete responsibility for all administration, claims and underwriting decisions pertaining to its Medical Stop Loss program. Our departments work in concert to deliver financially stable Medical Stop Loss products.
We have an opportunity for a Medical Stop Loss Underwriting Assistant with the following experience and skills:
- Two or more years of experience in medical stop loss underwriting preferred
- Solid technical understanding of medical stop loss underwriting support function
- Strong mathematical, analytical, communication and customer service skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Highly detailed oriented
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and complete assignments/tasks timely
- Proficient with the David Young System
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
USBenefits offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive employee benefits package including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance and a generous 401(k). Other benefits include a 37.5 hour work week, summer hours, personal time off and a holiday schedule. The positive, professional work environment is a great place to work and grow in your field of expertise. We hope to hear from you soon to see how you can contribute to our success.
Interested candidates should submit resume along with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line referencing “Medical Stop Loss Underwriting Assistant”