Are You Ready to Make a Difference?
We are always looking for outstanding people to fill positions at USBenefits.
Medical Stop Loss Marketing Representative
Are you a self-starter, driven, high energy and a deal maker? If so, USBenefits Insurance Services (USB) has a vacancy in our Marketing department for a person who fits this description.
While experience in employer stop loss or medical benefits is preferred, an insurance background is required. The ideal candidate has Marketing, Underwriting, and/or Production Underwriting experience within the stop loss industry.
Position is remote. Therefore, it can be located anywhere in the United States.
Travel is approximately 25%.
The responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Generate and increase stop loss submission activity and revenue growth through strategic marketing efforts.
- Utilize consultative and solution-based approaches to build and maintain relationships with customer contacts, as well as assist with negotiating sales opportunities, including renewals.
- Evaluate prospective group/account exposures and coverages. Target production sources with highest opportunity of achieving USBenefit’s objectives, such as premium growth, profitability, retention, rate increase and other metrics.
- Develop a marketing plan to achieve assigned objectives, which includes collecting competitive information, marketing data and industry trends.
- Demonstrate exceptional internal / external marketing and collaboration skills.
- Active participation in industry trade events and other venues.
- Manage company’s social media presence, including content development.
- At least five years of commercial insurance, employer stop loss and/or employee benefits experience.
- Must be a team player, who works collaboratively with a proactive approach.
- Possesses or willing to obtain a Life and Health agent license.
- Understanding of insurance Marketing distribution models (i.e. roles of MGU, carrier, TPA, brokers, consultants, agents, etc.).
- Strong organization and analytical skills.
- Solution-oriented and able to think “outside of the box.”
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
USBenefits offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive employee benefits package including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance and 401(k). Other benefits include personal time off and a holiday schedule. This positive, collaborative, professional work environment is a great place to work and grow in your field of expertise.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit resume along with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line referencing “Medical Stop Loss Marketing Representative”